Monterey Foods Corporation (formerly Monterey Farms Corporation) began in 1969 with one 1,200-hectare cattle ranch in Isabela. In 1980, it became a subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation, the Philippines’ largest food, beverage, and packaging conglomerate.
Today, it is the country’s largest hog and cattle operation, with the latest technology in fee. milling, breeding, livestock raising, slaughtering, meat retailing, and meat processing. Monterey meat product. are part of everyday Filipino life. With its “farm to market” concept, the Filipino consumer is assured of quality meats for every meal.
How we Reach our Consumers
Monterey’s commitment to total quality extends from its farm to its countrywide distribution network.
Its quality meat product. are delivered by refrigerated Monterey trucks and are available in a variety of Monterey outlets, namely Monterey Neighborhood Meatshops, supermarkets, and Monterey satellite outlets.
There are already more than 300 outlets operating nationwide.
* Estimated Initial Investment: Approximately P2.7M
* Franchise Fee – P224,000
* Construction – P600,000
* Equipment & Other Supplies – P1,700,000
* Rent (with Deposits) – P140,000
* Merchandising Materials – P20,000
Franchise Fee – P200,000 plus 12% VAT
Royalty Fee – 2% of monthly purchase
Advertising Fee – 1% of monthly purchase
* Application Process – 45 days
* First step is to submit a Letter of Intent and a Location Map with information on the target area
* Construction and Manpower Training – 45 days
What Monterey Meatshops Have to Offer
* Monterey fresh pork and beef products
* Monterey Ready-to-Cook Meats
* Magnolia Chicken Milk, Butter, Cheese & cooking Oil
* Purefoods selected cold cuts and canned goods
* Other selected San Miguel products
* Store design
* Monterey signage
* Training of crew
* Operations support
* Marketing support
Area Requirement: Approximately 80 square meters with a frontage of at least 5 meters.
Sales, Marketing, and Franchising Department
Monterey Foods Corporation
17th Floor JMT Corporate Condominium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel: 702-5569, Fax: 914-8750